IDMANN Institute started as a series of well developed in-house training programs aimed to upskill staff at Aquada. The initial concept was documented in 2005 and was developed and refined over a 10-year period. The Institute was fully licensed to operate in 2016-2017 and opened its doors to students the following year. The Institute provides broad-based professional and technical training in support of students' personal, professional, and entrepreneurial development. Our unique mission - and history - have shaped the way we pursue our educational and tutorial mandate today.
The IDMANN Institute provides post-secondary & tertiary education. We provide personal development, professional advancement, and technical entrepreneurship training primarily for post-secondary students and working adults.
Our offerings are complemented by IDMANN Academy which provides tutorial support for academic advancement and entrance examinations. IDMANN Academy focuses primarily on elementary, middle, and high school-age students. (The Entrance Preparation Program (EPP) at IDMANN Academy also provides tutorial support for some post-secondary entrance examinations.)
The Institute operates the College of General Studies and the School of Experiential Learning. The College of General Studies (CGS) provides broad-based training focusing primarily on personal development and professional advancement. This complements the School of Experiential Learning (SEL) which focuses on technical entrepreneurship courses.
CGS courses have a distinct broad-based curriculum. The courses are intended to “provide a durable, discernible and differentiating set of core competencies & professional values shared by all students of IDMANN Institute irrespective of vocation or field of specialization”. All our courses are offered online in real-time classes led by seasoned instructors.
- 2005 - 2006: The Concept of IDMANN Institute Is Written In A Corporate Plan By Aquada.
- 2007 - 2010: The Technical Entrepreneurship Curriculum Is Developed & Tested Through In-House Training Events.
- 2010 - 2013: The Technical Entrepreneurship Curriculum Is Further Refined. Professional Development Modules Are Added Based On Assessed Needs.
- 2014 - 2015: The IDMANN Institute Charter Is Written.
- 2014 - 2015: Entrance Preparation Modules Are Added To The Offerings.
- 2015 - 2016: Physical Plant & Operating Space Is Developed & Dedicated.
- 2016 - 2017: Formal Approval For The Institute Is Received.
- 2017 - 2018: The College of General Studies & The School of Experiential Learning Open For Admissions.
- 2018 - 2019: IDMANN Support Services Is Registered In The U.S. To Provide Support To International Students.
- 2019 - 2020: IDMANN Institute & IDMANN Academy Are Formally Registered In The U.S.. Entrance Preparation Program & All Tutorial Services are Formally Transferred To IDMANN Academy.
- 2020: "Low-Cost Mechatronics, Automation, Robotics & Control" Course Is Added To The Curriculum.
- 2020: The Cooperative Parents' Alliance Program Is Developed. IDMANN Academy Begins Offering Tutorial Services To Pre-College Students In The U.S.
- 2020-: IDMANN Institute Develops Partnerships With Various Public, Private & Third-Sector Organizations To Deliver Technical Entrepreneurship & Vocational Training.