IDMANN Institute is committed to providing affordable, quality education for as many students as possible. The institution provides a standing bursary for students in most of our programs based on available financial resources. The goal of the bursary is to assist students in a particular demographic or grouping that may legitimately benefit from the program but may face financial challenges in covering the full cost of tuition.
IDMANN Challenge Bursary:
This program is supported by the IDMANN Challenge Bursary. The IDMANN Challenge Bursary is financial aid provided by IDMANN Institute and partner organizations that fund the Enterprise Development Fund. The IDMANN Challenge Bursary supports students according to the following criteria:
- The IDMANN Challenge Bursary only covers tuition, not the application fee. Awards are made AFTER students have applied and have been successfully admitted into the program.
- The IDMANN Challenge Bursary will only support the first ten (10) eligible students to apply in the qualifying cohort. This means that students who apply early are more likely to be successfully considered for the bursary award. The Challenge Bursary is made on a "first-come first-awarded" basis. Students in eligible countries are STRONGLY encouraged to apply early and to indicate their intent to apply for the bursary award. (No special form is required, simply indicate in the application form.)
- The IDMANN Challenge Bursary covers 40% of the tuition for students. It does NOT cover the application fee.
- The IDMANN Challenge Bursary operates on a contributory basis. This means that students must pay their share of the tuition IN A TIMELY MANNER for the bursary to be applied. In the event that students fail to make their payments in a timely manner, the bursary award will automatically lapse and students will be responsible for the full tuition.
- Bursary awards are for a specific cohort in a specific course and cannot be transferred to another course. However, in the event that the award recipient needs to transfer to a different cohort within the same course, upon approval of their instructor, the bursary award may be transferred to the new cohort at the same level of support as in the previous cohort.
- The IDMANN Challenge Bursary is available subject to continued availability of funds to support the bursary. The Institute and supporting partners may terminate the program without prior notice. In any circumstance, students awarded a bursary will receive the committed support through the completion of their studies at IDMANN Institute.
- The IDMANN Challenge Bursary is available only to students applying to the program and are RESIDENT in the following countries at the time of application: Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Jamaica, Kenya, Tanzania, Guyana, Suriname, Haiti and Indonesia.
Application & Registration Fees:
|Tuition (Monthly)||Contact the registrar for specific costs as well as tuition assistance.|