Classes are designed to be convenient for working as well as supported students. Classes are usually scheduled for evenings and weekends given that the focus in on working adults.
Students are assigned to cohorts based on a balance between availability in a given cohort and indicated preference of students during the application process.
The exact schedule of classes and the electronic credentials needed for online access are provided to students in their Admissions Package.
- STP courses each run for 6 months (24 weeks).
- STP cohorts typically start the first (working) Monday of every month.
- Registration for new STP cohorts closes 1 month in advance of the start date. (For instance, students who want to participate in a program starting in January need to be registered by the end of November.) This is to ensure proper planning and management of cohort sizes.
- STP classes typically meet online twice a week; registered students have access to study and test material on the online platform every day of the week.
- Special classes for organizations, groups or associations may be arranged outside of this standing schedule. (For group schedules, send email to )