Classes are held weekly in LIVE, interactive online sessions led by highly experienced practitioners and trainers. Classes are typically scheduled for evenings and weekends to accommodate working professionals. Students are assigned to cohorts based on a balance between availability in a given cohort and indicated preference of students during the application process.
- The program runs for 6 months.
- Training cohorts typically start the first (working) Monday of every quarter (January, April, July and October).
- Registration for new cohorts closes 1 month in advance of the start date. (For instance, students who want to participate in a program starting in January need to be registered by the end of November.) This is to ensure proper planning and management of cohort sizes.
- Classes typically meet online twice a week; registered students have access to study and test material on the online platform every day of the week.
- Special classes for organizations, groups or associations may be arranged outside of this standing schedule. (For group schedules, send email to )