IDMANN Institute is committed to providing affordable, quality tutorial support for as many participants as possible. We often provide a limited bursary (scholarship) for participants in most of our programs based on available financial resources. The goal of the bursary is to assist participants in a particular demographic or grouping that may legitimately benefit from the program but may face financial challenges in covering the full cost of the program.
Application, Registration, Tuition & Financial Aid:
- The program cost varies between modules. However, ALL our modules are designed to be affordable and accessible to motivated participants living on a fixed [retirement] income.
- Recognizing the challenges facing many families at this time, IDMANN Institute has made available a number of partial scholarship awards to support participants and families from various regions registering in this program. This is intended to reduce the financial burden on families, especially those that might have multiple wards seeking to attend the program.
- The IDMANN Challenge Scholarship is available to the first five (5) eligible applicants from each cohort per year. Preference is given to families registering multiple wards (e.g. husband & wife) at the same time. These awards are limited and are disbursed on a "first-to-apply first-to-receive" basis. Families are encouraged to apply early. No special forms are needed to apply for the support beyond the indication in the general application form.
- In addition, discounts on the tuition are available for families registering multiple participants at the same time. (Email us or contact your Educational Outreach Associate for details.)
- The cost of registering and participating in IDMANN PLL is shown below. Note that ALL our programs are billed monthly:
|Application Fee||$250 (or equivalent)|
Contact the registrar for specific costs as well as tuition assistance for the various modules
|Eligible for IDMANN Challenge Bursary?||Yes|
|Eligible for National Service Bursary?||Yes|